Have you been exposed to Weed Killer Spray?
Even if the exposure was limited to Home Gardening, Landscaping or Golf. You may qualify if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma or any sub-type including CLL.
Exposure to the herbicide Roundup (glyphosate) may be linked to an increased risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
If you or a loved one suffered symptoms as a result of exposure to Roundup, you may be entitled to compensation. Call now or fill out the form to the right for a free case evaluation.Qualifying Dieseases: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and it's certain subtypes (non-exhaustive list)
B-Cell Lymphomas (about 85% of all NHLs in the US)
- Diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) (about 33% of all NHLs in the US)
- Follicular Lymphoma (about 20% of all Lymphomas in the U.S.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma (Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia)
- Mantle cell Lymphoma (about 5% of Lymphomas)
- Marginal zone B-Cell Lymphomas (about 5-10% of all Lymphomas)
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL)
- Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia (LGL)
- ANaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Extranodal Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT)
- Nodal marginal zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Splenic marginal zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneaous T-Cell Lymphoma (5% of all lymphonas)
- Primary Central Nercous System Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
There is limited time to file your claim, don't delay!
Free Case Review
No upfront fees - No fees unless you recover